What surprises a lot of people though is that we aren’t just “specialists” to be called on in those few situations mentioned above. A lot of our clients use us to source ALL of their repertoire. Absolutely anything that they need we source for them, whether that be educational materials and beginner tutor books, standard repertoire or even music textbooks.
So don’t think of us as just a “specialist” to be called on in tricky situations, but feel free to use us to source everything that you need. It’s the “bread and butter” orders that keep things going alongside those unique enquiries where we are literally the only people in the country who can source something!
• AMEB Trombone Grades 1 and 2
• Handel: Israel in Egypt Full Score
• Rock School Guitar Grade 1
• Tony Wheeler: Bodhisattva of the Silk Road for 2-stringed Chinese fiddle and 4-stringed Chinese guitar
• Beethoven: Piano Sonatas in f minor, A major and C major Op. 2
• OUP’s European Sacred Music collection
• 80 Graded Studies for Saxophone, Book 1
• Karl Jenkins Stella Natalis Vocal Score
• Liszt: Piano Sonata in b minor
• 66 Great Tunes for Clarinet, Compiled by Mark Walton
• Cello Time Joggers, book 1
• Ultimate Movie Instrumental Solos for Alto Saxophone
• Benjamin Britten: String Quartet No. 1, Op. 25
• “Autumn” from the Four Season arranged for String Orchestra
• Pergolesi: Mass in F Major Vocal Score
• Bartok Violin Concerto No. 2, Full Score
• J. S. Bach after Fasch: Three Trios for Recorders S.S.B.
• Burgmüller: 25 Progressive Studies Op. 100
• and a HUGE range of titles from Bärenreiter’s new Brahms Chamber Music Series